Sunday, September 16, 2018

Review: Raven's Gate

Raven's Gate Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another surprisingly good read. I was always excited about what was going to happen next. Lots of imagination in this story, and it's well written. It's such an underrated book. The ending could have been better but it was still good.

I was scared this book was going to be like "The Darkest Minds" series which had a decent story but I just did not enjoy it at all. It didn't resonate with me... but Raven's Gate did.

Raven's Gate is kinda like Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children meets Percy Jackson

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Good Inside: A Guide to Becoming the Parent You Want to Be

Good Inside: A Guide to Becoming the Parent You Want to Be by Becky Kennedy My rating: 5 of 5 stars ...