Monday, April 12, 2021

Review: Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard: How to Achieve Super Performance in Stocks in Any Market

Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard: How to Achieve Super Performance in Stocks in Any Market Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard: How to Achieve Super Performance in Stocks in Any Market by Mark Minervini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is a must read if you are a intermediate level trader. I don't think I've ever took so many notes from a book in my life lol Please go refer to my notes because this review box isn't big enough to hold it all XD

Mark Minervini has read over 1,000 investment titles in his personal library. He started with $3k, few years later $160k, a year later half a million. His philosophy and approach to trading is to be a conservative aggressive opportunist. Meaning aggressive of his pursuits of potential rewards while being extremely risk conscious. His primary thought process is “How much can I lose” not just “how much can I gain.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews