Sunday, June 3, 2018

Rapture By: Lauren Kate


12716010.



Goodreads

Wow this series really picked up with this book! The first couple books were very slow, and this book was like BOOM so much story so much character development, it was pretty good!

Of course I have my issues with it, some plot holes, but overall I enjoyed the book.

I especially liked the last quarter where the whole series makes sense. I was scared that the ending was just going to be simple and predictable but it was dense with story.

Started Reading: March 8, 2016
Finished Reading: April 8, 2016

Info:

Genre: YA, YA Fantasy
Page Count: 466 pages
Year 1st Published: 2012
Published By:

Bookstores:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews