Thursday, February 20, 2020

Review: 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos

12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

(1.5/5 stars) I'm so disappointed!

I really wanted to enjoy this book...

It was so long and I continually kept trying to get into it but just couldn't.

He talks about some subjects as if it's new but it's been there read that already, nothing was new and exciting.

There was way too much about religion and politics that I had zero interest in.

I was hoping this book was going to be more psychological and factual but it was more opinionated. Felt like reading the Opinion section in the newspaper but it's 400+ pages long.

I don't see what all the hype is about this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews