Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: Love for Imperfect Things: How to Accept Yourself in a World Striving for Perfection

Love for Imperfect Things: How to Accept Yourself in a World Striving for Perfection Love for Imperfect Things: How to Accept Yourself in a World Striving for Perfection by Haemin Sunim
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was surprisingly really good! I went into it without much expectation, and I actually got quite a bit out of it.

This book is full of practical day to day advice that you can actually apply.

Haemin Sunim is big on compassion and empathy. If you try your best to understand others, where they are coming from and to sympathize with them you can let go of fear, anger, resentment, and just be at peace with them.

Some themes in the book are about letting go, dealing with depression, hurt, anger, anxiety.

Learning how to meditate properly and what the benefits are for the mind. Daily practices to set your mind at ease and set it clear.

This is a book I would purchase and re-read ;) Marked as one of my fav self-help books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews