Sunday, January 12, 2020

Review: Dirty Billionaire

Dirty Billionaire Dirty Billionaire by Meghan March
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Hot scenes, meh story, meh characters.

Innocent country singer chick trying to make it big meets successful hotshot hottie 50 Shades (but not kinky 50 Shades). Enough said lol That's basically the story right there haha.

Creighton is pretty hot though. He's that asshole/hot/confident/get what he wants type of guy.

Holly is the innocent girl who loves to sing and who just wants a quick and easy one night stand.

After the one night stand Creighton ends up really liking Holly and finds her special. I have many issues with where this story goes but hey it's a romance novel I don't think women read it for the story lol

The sexy scenes were pretty sexy :P

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews