Thursday, January 2, 2020

Review: Tramps Like Us, Vol. 1

Tramps Like Us, Vol. 1 Tramps Like Us, Vol. 1 by Yayoi Ogawa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the story and the characters Violet and Momoooooo.

Momo is a cute guy and he's Violet's pet. She takes good care of him by petting him, bathing him, resting his head on her lap, feeding him lol it's pretty funny but it's really sweet.

Violet is a hard working career woman who can never let her guard down with people so she's very lonely. Momo fills her need by making her feel cared about and wanted.

Love the drawings of females, sooooo pretty :) the eyes, hair, jaw lines, and the guys are good too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews