Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Review: The Heart of What Was Lost

The Heart of What Was Lost The Heart of What Was Lost by Tad Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's so good to be back into the world of Osten Ard!!! This book was so action packed and gave so much insight into the history and culture of the Norns and their relationship with the Rimmersmen.

This book was focused on the war between the Norns and the Rimmersmen. It was so action packed! I enjoyed how Tad Williams would have a chapter on the Norns POV and then next chapter have it be the Rimmersmen POV. The poor Norns =/ Endri was an interesting new character too. Interesting to hear more about Duke Isgrimnur too. I loved all the tricks the Norns would do on the Rimmersmen. You never knew what was going to happen next.

I was sad that there was nothing about Simon and Miriamele <3 I was excited to read about how they're taking on the kingdom! And what their lives are like now, but it's okay I guess lol

I didn't want it to enddddd lol This book was the length of an average book but to Tad Williams it was so short! lol I wanted moaaaaaaaaaar.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews