Sunday, June 30, 2019

Review: Quidditch Through the Ages

Quidditch Through the Ages Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Everything you needed to know about Quidditch. Although I would have liked if Whisp added a chapter for the European Cup, about it's winners, the fans, the theatrics, the scores, etc.

This book contains:
- the evolution of the flying broomstick
- ancient broom games
- the arrival of the golden snitch
- anti-muggle precautions
- changes in quidditch since the 14th century
- quidditch teams of britain and ireland
- the spread of quidditch worldwide
- the development of the racing broom
- quidditch today

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews