Friday, June 28, 2019

Review: Paris for One and Other Stories

Paris for One and Other Stories Paris for One and Other Stories by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loovvvvedddd Paris for One. It filled my need for Paris and romance <3 I feel like I could really relate to the main character and that I was her in the story. And ahhh the disappointments of ex-boyfriends =/ It's as if I experienced Paris! Before I read this book I wanted to go to Paris, now... I'm dying to go to Paris lol XD Gahhhhhh!

Jojo Moyes is a great writer. She writes like how I feel and how I see things and she doesn't miss things. The pace is good too. I need to read more of her work.

The other stories were good but really really short lol I was surprised. I enjoyed the jewelry robbery story the most I think haha

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews