Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Review: Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World

Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World by William H. McRaven
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

One of the shortest books I've ever read lol was literally less than 2hr audiobook.

I didn't get much value from it, but it was interesting to hear about a Navy Seals time training and how rough it was and he persevered through it. Never give up.

Honestly "Make your Bed" should not be the title of this book lol It should be something relating to a Navy Seal explicitly. Make your bed was like a paragraph within a paragraph of what this book was lol Basically start your day with a win, an accomplishment, be productive right off the bat and set the tone for the day - by making your bed lol That's about it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews