Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Review: Echo

Echo Echo by Pam Muñoz Ryan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was pretty boring and had a very sad feel to it, but when the harmonica played it was uplifted with temporary joy.

In my opinion this book is about how music can influence different generations, through war, through relationships, and hardships. How a harmonica can be passed from owner to owner through time and be loved and cherished and used for different reasons.

Definitely listen to the audiobook because you can hear all the music.

The writing was fine but the stories were just very boring and long winded to me. Good thing I love music and the feeling of playing music and sharing in that experience. If you don't like music you will hate this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews