Monday, September 16, 2019

Review: The Hogwarts Collection

The Hogwarts Collection The Hogwarts Collection by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A must read for any Potter fan!!! :)

So much extra interesting information on Remus Lupin and Minerva McGonagal.

JK actually wrote more than what was in the Harry Potter books and she also had different drafts of the books which is shared a bit in this book. It's really interesting.

I like how they went over the whole time change issue I had with The Prisoner of Azkaban. JK also shares how she came up with characters names and places and objects. It's really insightful to hear her perspective and train of thought while she wrote the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews