Monday, September 16, 2019

Review: James and the Giant Peach

James and the Giant Peach James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

<3<3<3<3<3<3 Loved this book, as any Roald Dahl book :) So imaginative and creative. I felt like I was a kid again imagining insects in my garden :P

Mean ugly aunts take care of a little boy names James and he meets this random magical stranger that gives him magical bugs that he accidentally drops on the ground. The next day there's a giant peach and he see's a tunnel and goes in to find a bunch of life sized bugs that have personalities. They cut the peach loose and fall to the sea. Sharks begin eating and attacking the bottom of the peach so they get seagulls to fly them up into the sky where they meet Cloud people who paint rainbows and make it snow and rain. Then they end up in New York where James stays inside the stone in a park for all to see.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews