Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Review: The Lightning Tree

The Lightning Tree The Lightning Tree by Patrick Rothfuss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I mean anything Patrick Rothfuss writes automatically get's a 5/5 star haha idc

This short book is about a daily life of Bast.

He sits by the lightning tree and makes deals with children lol
"What would you like in trade? An answer, a favor, a secret?” - Bast

It was so nice hearing from Basts POV! I feel like I got to know him a lot better. Even though I know he can be a bit conniving and sneaky - I trust him more now. Now that I know what he's up to on a daily basis lol I seriously see him as like a jest/joker/free servant to Kvothe.

“She’s sweet as cream and broad of beam." - Bast

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews