Monday, October 21, 2019

Review: The Song of Achilles

The Song of Achilles The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this story! I loved the movie Troy and this book is even better! This book seems more true to the actual story of Achilles and specifically Patroclus.

The story is told from Patroclus' perspective and we learn a lot about Achilles and their loving passionate relationship. This is my first LGBT book and I'm definitely impressed! I also love how they added more about the gods in this book compared to the movie.

I love Achilles character; such a strong legendary warrior yet such a tender heart at the same time, so unique and conflicted.

Patroclus really loved Achilles, like really really loved him :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews