Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Review: Calypso

Calypso Calypso by David Sedaris
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I definitely recommend listening to the audiobook because it's narrated by the author. The book is Sedaris chatting about some life experiences and observations he's had. Some theme's I enjoyed were family, relationships, marriage, and getting older.

He writes exactly as he speaks so it's a really easy audiobook to listen to in the car. It's as if you're on the phone with a friend and they're telling you all about some random experience.

It's suppose to be super funny and yea I got a few chuckles here and there but I wouldn't say it's a funny book.

This was not a "book" to me, it was more like a collection of podcasts on the little quirks of life and the way things are and how humans are.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews