Monday, July 8, 2019

Review: A Wolf Called Wander

A Wolf Called Wander A Wolf Called Wander by Rosanne Parry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great story! If you love animals and nature you would love this book.

Reminded me a lot of White Fang but better! A Wolf Called Wander and White Fang are both about a wolf being lost from it's original pack and has to survive and protect itself from wild nature and predators. It also reminded me of the book Hatchet because of the children's/survival genre.

I loved how Wander made allies with a raven and how the wolf respects it's kills and shares it with other animals.

I really liked how this story was based off a real story of how we traced a wolf's journey and observed it's behavior.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews