Monday, July 22, 2019

Review: Moon Called

Moon Called Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have mixed feelings with this book and I really don't know if I want to read the next book in the series or not ughhhhhhhhhh... I was stuck between rating it a 2.5/5 or a 3.5/5 lol which NEVER happens...

I liked this book because it had a very True Blood meets Halfway to the Grave meets Virals type of feel to it. True Blood for all the types of characters; werewolves, vampires, shape shifters, witches. And True Blood because of so much dramaaaaaaa. Halfway to the Grave because of a badass main girl but a good for nothing boring story. And Virals because it felt like a bunch of confused kids trying to solve a mystery while being werewolves.

I think that sums up my review actually; I enjoyed this book because it was similar to True Blood but I didn't enjoy it because it was similar to Halfway to the Grave.

The story was just sooooooooooo dull, but there was so much freakin character development everywhere.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews