Friday, July 12, 2019

Review: How Old Holly Came to Be

How Old Holly Came to Be How Old Holly Came to Be by Patrick Rothfuss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this book, and it was good.
I didn't know it existed, and that was bad.
I sat and read.
I turned page and laughed.
I turned page and laughed.
I turned page and laughed.
I finished the book in 5min, which was neither.
I'm tired so I nap, and it was both.

...You'll understand once you read the book.
Honestly I enjoyed this very short story. It was much more like a poem to me - with the short sentences and rhyming.
It made me laugh on multiple occasions but I'm not sure if the story is meant to be funny lol
This book is seriously different than anything else I've ever read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews