Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Review: Nine Perfect Strangers

Nine Perfect Strangers Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The reason why I liked this book was because it's all about human psychology, wellness and self-improvement.

The story is intriguing too but it's a bit disappointing, it could have been more. It's about 9 strangers who meet at a wellness retreat and Masha the owner trying to break them and fix them.

The book wasn't so much about the 9 strangers, more so 6 strangers because it was focused way more on the characters: Francis, Ben & Jessica, Heather & Napoleon & Zoe.

Ben & Jessica, and Zoe were my favorite characters. I guess you pick your favorites based on who you can relate to the most and which age group is closest to you. Zoe is a younger girl, and Ben & Jessica are my age, trying to sort out relationship issues and money. Francis' story was okay but Liane Moriarty focused too much on her.

Masha was pretty creepy but I knew from the get-go that (view spoiler) The ending was kinda disappointing too. (view spoiler)

I wanted more suspense and thrill.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews