Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Review: The Selection

The Selection The Selection by Kiera Cass
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I actually enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. Not enough to really like it, but enough to read the next one.

The story was like the Hunger Games where you're being selected, and the main character has a younger sister she wants to protect, and she wants to take care of her family. But unlike in Hunger Games where they fight to the death to survive, this book is about being selected to win the Prince's heart and to beat 35 other contestants.

I can tell Kiera Cass knows how to manipulate people in to believing certain things about the characters, she's definitely crafty. There's just enough mystery to keep the reader from getting bored.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews