Thursday, August 22, 2019

Review: Watership Down

Watership Down Watership Down by Richard Adams
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was SOOOOOO LOOOOOOOONG! The whole book could have been half the size and would have gotten a 3/5 stars for me. But really the story wasn't great; but how great can the story be when it's just a bunch of rabbits? lol

Basically the story is the rabbits ran away from their home burrows and kept trying to settle in different places but never could settle. That's it. The only interesting thing about the book is the characters.

I sometimes enjoyed how Richard Adams writes, sooooo much description, sometimes too much. I liked Hazel and Fiver the most. "Bigwig's strength, Fiver's insight, Blackberry's wits or Hazel's authority."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews