Friday, August 16, 2019

Review: The Perfect Couple

The Perfect Couple The Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I just inhaled this book... lol It was my first crime/murder mystery type of book and I enjoyed it. It felt like the 90's board game Clue haha. It kept me on my toes the entire time.

The story is about "the perfect couple" getting married and during the night of the rehearsal the bride's Maid of Honor dies, we don't know if it was murder, suicide, accident, nothing. But what is "the perfect couple"? And the book continues with the Chief and Nick questioning everyone that was involved, as well as glimpses of the past from different character POV's.

All the characters were great and interesting and well developed considering there's so many of them. Greer, Tag, Thomas, Featherleigh, Abby, Celeste, Benji, Shooter, Merrit, Karen, Bruce, the Chief, Nick, Marty... the list goes on and on haha. My favourites were Celeste, Shooter, Greer, and Karen.

Most of all I love how this book was written. Elin Hilderbrand did an amazing job at jumping from different POV's and timeline's. I think this is what I liked most about this book was how intriguing it made the story.

The reason why I didn't give this book a 4/5 star was because of the ending. (view spoiler)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews