Friday, August 9, 2019

Review: Paris Ever After

Paris Ever After Paris Ever After by K.S.R. Burns
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Enjoyed it. Nothing exciting about this book, it's just about relationships with people and Paris :P

I've never been able to relate to a character in a book before like how I do with Amy. She loves her baby in her womb soooo much it's heart warming :) She's always thinking of her. Every decision she makes is based around her baby.

Reminds me soooo much of One Summer in Paris by Sarah Morgan, with the odd exboyfriend/husband chasing after a girl who fled to Paris. The girl is in the hopes to renew/reset her life in Paris and wants to change things about her life. It also reminds me of Paris for One and Other Stories Jojo Moyes for basically the same reasons lol I feel like reading these 3 books in a short time frame was a bad idea because I'm morphing them into one big hot mess lol

William (main character Amy's husband) reminds me of one of my ex boyfriends actually, practically a walking encyclopedia, so smart, but not so smart in social and emotional situations... Seems to be the right guy but really isn't.

Margaret was a funny and entertaining character but I didn't like the whole drama about her long lost daughter, that was just boring and just seemed like extra and unnecessary for the story.

I really did not like the ending, it was pretty disappointing. (view spoiler)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews