Thursday, May 31, 2018

Beneath the Glitter By: Elle & Blair Fowler


13538853
★★

Goodreads

Reminded me a lot of Lauren Conrad's book L.A Candy which was strictly meh.

This book is not really about anything, it's just 2 girls trying to make a brand for themselves while they talk about boys, people, and animals... I expected a little twist or something to make things happen, but it was just 2 girls talking the whole time.

I'm not interested in reading the next book. I only bought this book because the authors are on youtube.

Started Reading: December 3, 2012.
Finished Reading: January 24, 2013.

Info:

Genre: YA, Fiction, Girly
Page Count: 288 pages
Year 1st Published: 2012
Published By: St. Martin's Griffin

Bookstores:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews