Thursday, May 31, 2018

Sisterhood Everlasting By: Ann Brashares


9461872.



Goodreads

A good close to the series. I was engaged into the book because I could relate to the characters.

There's a lot of touching moments that made me just stop and think about things in life.

*SPOILER*

The reason I didn't rate it 4 stars is because it really dragged on in the middle of the book with the death of Tibby. It was really repetitive and it was also random, I'm not sure why that character had to die, would have been nice to see what she did with her life. And I knew that she didn't kill herself from the beginning.

Started Reading:
Finished Reading: February 18, 2015

Info:

Genre: Fiction, Girly, YA
Page Count: 349 pages
Year 1st Published: 2011
Published By: Random House

Bookstores:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews