Thursday, May 31, 2018

Fifty Shades Darker By: E.L. James


Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)
★★★

Goodreads

This book was a disappointment in comparison to the first one.

Looking at it alone I give it 3 stars, it was strictly good, not bad, not great, good I suppose.

I'm worried the third book won't be much better.

How is Christian so successful yet 95% of his time is fooling around with a girl? It's not realistic lol... and I wish they would show more of his business in the book.

Started Reading: July 30, 2012.
Finished Reading: November 14, 2012.

Info:

Genre: Romance, Fiction
Page Count: 532 pages
Year 1st Published: 2011
Published By: The Writer's Coffee Shop

Bookstores:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews