Thursday, May 31, 2018

Eldest By: Christopher Paolini


45978
★★★

Goodreads

Loved this book.

It was super long though, and the overall plot is strictly okay, but it's what happens in between the overall plot that's interesting to me.

It's the settings, the people, the descriptions that I really enjoyed.

I also liked the little twist in the ending. It took me a couple months to read it, not because I didn't enjoy it, it's because it's a really big book. I'm excited to read the next one!

Started Reading: August 31, 2012.
Finished Reading: November 3, 2012.

Info:

Genre: YA, YA Fantasy, Dragons
Page Count: 704 pages
Year 1st Published: 2005
Published By: Knopf Books

Bookstores:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews