Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The Lightning Thief By: Rick Riordan


★★★★☆

Goodreads

This was surprisingly a pretty good book! I mean if I read this book when I was say 16 I would have loved it. It had mystery, adventure, character development, similar to the most loved Harry Potter series.

I'm glad I didn't see the movie since it would have deterred me away from reading the series. I learned a lot about greek mythology which was cool!

It was very creatively and imaginatively written. I'll be reading the rest of the series! ;)

Info:

Genre: YA, Fantasy, Mythology
Page Count: 375 pages
Published Year: 200
Published By: Disney Hyperion Books

Bookstores:



You Might Also Like:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews