Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Death Cure By: James Dashner


7864437
★★

Goodreads

*SPOILER ALERT*

This was the ending?... Gotta say I expected much more! Especially since 2 books worked up all the way to this ending.

I was hoping a huge twist would happen or that Thomas would regain all his memories and we'd get to see the whole picture. Or it turns out everything was a test for WICKED and everything was fake, friends, memories, places..

So was Theresa and Brenda on their side in the end? Still questions to be answered here.

None of the series could have happened and the immunes could have just gotten in a boat an gone to that island they ended up in - make the journey long enough so only the immunes would survive it I dunno... In a way I feel like I wasted my time almost.

But I did enjoy the journey of the series... even though I was very disappointed at the ending.

Read: May 29, 2012.


Info:

Genre: YA, YA Fantasy, Dystopian
Page Count: 325 pages
Published Year: 2011
Published By: Delacorte Press

Bookstores:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews