Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Review: Designing Your Life: Build a Life that Works for You

Designing Your Life: Build a Life that Works for You Designing Your Life: Build a Life that Works for You by Bill Burnett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Provided good advice on how to design/build/frame your life. Brings up potential set backs and what to do about them. What you want to do, what you should do, what you've always wanted to do, what you've always wondered to do, which to choose? This book helps focus in on what's most important to you and what will actually work. I picked up this book and put it down so many times but I've finally finished it lol

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews