Sunday, April 21, 2019

Review: Inkheart

Inkheart Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This was one of the most long winded books I've ever read, it was about very little and it was a massive book. It felt like it took me ages and ages to get through it even though it was less than a week it was just painful. Constantly thinking throughout reading if I should just add it to my DNF shelf but I just hate doing that. And there where some although very few decent parts but sadly they were only a sentence or a paragraph lol I would definitely not read this again. I thought I'd enjoy it, the premise sounded interesting - Mo has the power to read characters out of books, but there was no point in it, no excitement from it, and it was just so meh, I don't understand why people like this book so much. I just don't get it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews