Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Review: Matched

Matched Matched by Ally Condie
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5/5 stars. I actually quite enjoyed the first quarter of the book. It's a bit young for me but still enjoyable :) It's a lot like The Giver <3 which I loved.

That dystopian controlled society that yearns for their own sense of individuality and decision making. The society is fed strict delivered meals, restricts them from doing a lot of things. Plans their activities, etc. They all have to carry around this tablet which contains 3 pills, red, green, blue, each do different things.

I enjoyed the love triangle that's between Ky and Xander. I couldn't help picturing Xander like the Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer haha and I pictured Ky sorta like Tai from Digimon bahaha I know I'm a weirdo.

Up to half of the book was still good but it started lagging and the other half of the book was not really that great. I mean sure there's sorta of a surprise ending I guess but it's not great. I was going to read the next book but since I finished the book I no longer have interest.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews