Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Review: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

1st Time Re-Reading Review:
Wow this book is soooooo full of plot it's crazy. I think when I first read this book as a kid I only absorbed about 70% of it because there's so much that happens and soooo many mysteries and twists and turns. Plus I probably read it way too slow and you need to read this book fairly quickly so as to remember all the pieces so you can piece them all together in the end. Also there's so much that happens that is NOT in the movie. It's like that for book 1-3 but not nearly as this book. This book is also more mature than the first few books. This book also is starting to get a darker feel to the series.

Long a$$ notes that I wrote down during reading this book:
(view spoiler)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews