Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Review: The Invasion of the Tearling

The Invasion of the Tearling The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed this book! I feel like this book is so different than any other book I've ever read. There's fantasy, time, romance, war, loyalty, mystery and so much more.

There's a totally separate different story to the main story that is written on and off in this book. At first I thought Kelsea was reading it as a book, as she's always talking about reading books, but she's somehow seeing it all in her mind. I had no idea why we were learning in this whole different story, it's even set in a different time and culture and everything, but later in the book it all thankfully makes sense :) I did enjoy the other story anyway, this book was really long so it was almost nice to take a break from the main story and to read another :P

We finally get to find out what the Sapphires really are, what they're used for in this book.

The way this book is written is that things happen but you only find out why and what it means to the story later on. Definitely a reread! :P

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews