Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Review: The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership

The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership by Richard Branson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Finally finished! Took me forever to read this book lol All in all it was good. Richard Branson is such a funny trouble maker lol
I like how he likes to have to workplace be a fun and creative place to work. He's alllllll about HR, making sure everyone is happy and loves their jobs, and he throws fun parties and boasts that Virgin is the best place to work at.
He talks about having mentors, learning from others, collaboration is very important and the skill of listening.
He strongly believes in youth entrepreneurship which I liked, and he's always looking at ways to help youth grow their businesses.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews