Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Review: Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life

Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life by Gary John Bishop
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was okay... Super short read... Not much I'm really taking away from it, but I know of other people who would benefit from it. I mean yea he makes good valid points and everything but they're primitive in the self development world. Also he's pretty repetitive saying the same things over and over again to rally drill it into your head i guess. This made it feel like he was coaching instead of teaching. I did enjoy his humor though and he can be entertaining sometimes. More f bombs than Tony Robbins lol

Some notes:
- You talk to yourself a lot even now. The kind of thought impacts your life greatly positive or negative. Positive thoughts are a key aspect to a happy life .
- Separate what you’re willing to do and not willing to do and decide - Are you really willing to do what needs to be done to get to what those things you want? Once you decide there will be less guilt resentment
- No excuses, time is now, stop procrastinating, replace bad habits with good ones, stop binge watching Netflix stop buying take out on the way home get off the couch

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews