Thursday, January 3, 2019

Review: Red Queen

Red Queen Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

(1.5/5) I feel bad for saying this but dang I didn't really like it, it was okay. I don't think there was anything particular wrong with the book, I just didn't enjoy it. It reminded me of the beginning of the Hunger Game, and the really boring political parts in Divergent. It felt sooooo loooong. All about Rebels... terrorists...

The beginning was so much like Hunger Games... girl in a poor family with younger sister, has an attractive guy friend she known forever. Then they assemble for a political meeting like the name calling for tributes in Hunger Games. Her guy friend is being taken into the army and she feels responsible, just like how Hunger Games Katniss volunteered for tribute to save her sister. Then there's the rich crowd that holds the games and has all the power.... ughhhh.

(view spoiler)

I sadly won't be continuing to read the series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Reminders of Him

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews